Are you a Sage partner or certified consultant specializing in Sage 100 ERP (Formerly Sage ERP MAS 90 or MAS 200)?
The concept is simple – and it’s one we’ve been using since 2005.
Connect a group of top Sage consultants together online. Charge a reasonable fee to cover administration and overhead. Schedule periodic meetings. Issue all members a login to a central private messaging board where they openly share tips, tricks and opinions.
When individual members have tough technical questions – or they just need a second opinion – they post a message to the group. Weekdays. Weeknights. Weekends. Holidays. Our 90 Minds discussions carry on virtually 24 x 7.
When members find a technical solution that might be helpful to others – provide a way to quickly share that information in real time.
The benefit? Consultants find faster solutions to issues. Feel more confident when they install upgrades. Deliver a greatly improved customer experience.
Here’s an example of the type of technical information our members share ever day.
The concept is not difficult to imagine. The execution is where we’ve found it to be tricky. Without a critical mass of active online users – these types of groups tend to wither.
Here’s the deal.
The 90 Minds group opens their internal technical groups for discussions with other Sage partners and certified consultants.
Upon acceptance you join an existing group with highly active members sharing technical information about Sage 100 ERP , Sage 300 ERP , Sage CRM and more.
Our group is already quite active. Here’s a screen grab of the past 12 months through February 2014 showing the number of comments shared on messages each day.
Who Is This Group For?
- Active Sage partners and certified consultants (you are required to be in good standing with Sage)
- Sage 100 ERP focus (We are building Sage 300, Sage CRM and other product focus as well)
- 2 to 5 years (or more) recent experience
- In GOOD standing with Sage and the Sage community
- Willing to answer other member questions
Who Should NOT Join:
- If you are looking to eliminate your need for a Sage support plan you will be disappointed.
- If you are not active in Sage 100 ERP support and think that this group will “carry you” technically
- If you are looking for a guaranteed response time to support questions (please use Sage support for that)
- If you are looking for another member to answer all your questions for free (no guarantees)
- If you are looking for a place to buy discounted software
- If you are looking to give other members a constant sales pitch about your services
- If you are looking to sign up and then give your login to a client (strictly prohibited).
Other Things You Should Know:
- This is a collaborative effort which is NOT affiliated, sponsored, endorsed or recommended by Sage
- There is a fee to join (mostly so that those who join are motivated to participate)
- At this time only Sage partners and consultants (no vendors, publishers, analysts, end users, onlookers)
- There is NO guarantee of support response or response time – you are only joining for access to the group and not for any guaranteed support response time (or any guaranteed response at all)
Still not convinced? Here’s a recording of our April 24, 2014 new member webinar hosted by Robert Wood: